29 May 2015

Sublime Beauty's Ageless Rapid Tightener and Skin Smoother


I was given the opportunity to review this amazing skin care product.  

This is a rapid skin tightener and a skin smoother.

Sublime Beauty has amazing ingredients, and is French-inspired.  It ships in a cute little drawstring bag.


I noticed results the FIRST time that I used this.  It makes your skin feel incredibly tight and refreshed.  I was surprised at how fast it works.  It's unscented, and it absorbs super quickly.  It's fairly runny, though, so make sure you are able to control the amount you use to begin with.  As soon as it dries, you'll feel its effects!



This 1.0 fl oz serum costs $50.99.  Shipping is free with Amazon Prime!  Check out Sublime Beauty's Amazon storefront HERE.


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: