16 May 2015

Snuggle Fresh Spring Flowers


I'm participating in a campaign through the Snuggle Bear Den, and I was able to test out the new fragrance of Fresh Spring Flowers!  Let me tell you-- it's amazing!  This is coming from somebody who isn't a floral-lover, too.

"You want a fabric softener that has the special softness and freshness your family loves. 
Introducing the new Snuggle Fresh Spring Flowers scent – a scent that will keep your fabrics smelling fresh and feeling comfortable, perfect for more Snuggle-up moments.

Fresh Release scent droplets add that extra touch to your family’s laundry, keeping clothes looking, smelling, and feeling so irresistible."

The label even looks refreshing all on its own!  I love the bright pink.


It has an easy-pour spout that catches the remainder of what's left in the cap.


The liquid is still the same blue, but I can't get over how good it makes my clothes smell.  They stay fresh for a long time, too!


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: