04 May 2015

..::Product Review::.. Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes


My Review of Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"The world is a big, gross place. Thankfully, we created a sanitizing wipe with the stopping power of an elephant gun to keep the nastiness at bay. Germaphobes, rejoice, for we are your new protectors. Give us your children's grubby fingers, your subway handrails, even your disgusting hotel TV remotes. Softy wipes will accept any challenge, anywhere; killing 99.9% of every germ in their path. We like those odds. We think you will, too. Let's keep it clean.”

Review…

I was sent a 100-count pack of individually wrapped hand sanitizing wipes from Softy to review.  

This packs costs $19.95, and ships free with Amazon Prime.

Packaging & Presentation of Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes

The big box of the individually wrapped Softy Hand Sanitizing Wipes arrived to my doorstep in perfect condition.  There were no leaks, damage, nor defects.  This is a very large box measuring 11.5" x 5.0" x 3.5".  This box holds (100) 7.0" x 8.0" wipes.



The box is sealed with a single safety seal.  I just used scissors to cut it in half...




...and the box opened up to all of the individually wrapped wipes.


I think that the packaging on each wipe is adorable.  They are little foil packs measuring 3.25" x 2.5".  Each one is white and baby blue with black accents. The front of the pack labels the product, brand, and sizing information.  The back of each pack is stamped with a lot number, provides the drug facts, warnings, directions, and uses.  Softy's contact website is printed towards the bottom.


Each wipe is labeled with the fragrance-- 'Citrus Fresh Scent', and boy, do they smell good!


My Personal Experience with Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes

I reviewed the large canister of the Softy all-purpose wipes earlier this year, and I've been using them every single day since then.  They have proved to be simply amazing, so I was SO excited when I found out that they made hand sanitizing wipes that are individually wrapped.  Now, I can take my beloved wipes on-the-go.  They are so versatile, and can tackle so much.

They have easy-tear tabs on each side of the foil pack, so it's super easy to open.



Each wipe is folded nicely, and saturated with the perfect amount of formula.  They smell refreshing, and feel so soft and thick.



Each wipe measures 7.0" x 8.0" and is very durable.  They can handle even the toughest of jobs.  I've used them on pretty much everything, and I haven't had a problem yet!

Pros of Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes
  • Kills 99.9% of nasty germs.
  • You can use it on your hands AND surfaces.
  • Alcohol-free, and contains Vitamin E and Aloe moisturizers so it doesn't dry out your skin.
  • The wipes smell awesome.
  • The wipes are super sturdy and can handle tough jobs.
  • The wipes come individually wrapped, so you can now take your Softy's on-the-go!
    Cons of Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes
    • I haven't found any cons of these wipes.
    Summary

    Do I recommend these?  Definitely.  These have got to be the best, most ultimate cleansing/sanitizing/multi-purpose wipe that I've ever used.  It does a great job cleaning while not falling apart, the fragrance is just delightful, and it really holds and traps dirt.  With a flu season that is this out of control, you are going to need something that can handle the job.  These are a must have, and I am going to be a permanent customer.  These are that good.

    Are you wanting to get your very own Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes?


    For further information, please visit Softy on:


    DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

    No comments: