29 May 2015

..::Product Review::.. Skinny Teatox's 14-Day Detox Tea


My Review of Skinny Teatox's 14-Day Detox Tea

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"Skinny Teatox is a 100% natural detox tea system to help you lose weight, boost metabolism and energy, and suppress appetite."

Review…

I was sent a resealable bag of the Loose Morning Tea, a 7-day supply of the Evening Tea, and a Strawberry Infuser from Skinny Teatox to review.  

The price for this 14-day kit is $46.00.

Packaging & Presentation of Skinny Teatox's 14-Day Detox Tea

This teatox arrived to me in great condition!  There was not any damage, defects, nor issues during shipment.  The bag of morning tea is see-through and resealable.  There is a label on the front that is primarily white with multicolored accents.  The bag measures 6.0" x 4.25" x 0.75".  The kit comes with a 14-day supply of morning loose tea, a 7-day supply of evening tea, a brochure, and a strawberry infuser.


The front of the bag labels the product, brand, and sizing information.  It is resealable since it is a loose tea.


The evening tea is separated into bags.  The front of the main package labels the product, brand, and sizing information.  The back outlines the directions and cautionary statements.


The strawberry infuser is quite nice.  It opens up from the top, and you fill it with your morning loose tea.


The brochure is really informative.  It tells you about the company, how the product works, guidelines, exactly how to use the program, and eating plan suggestions.  You can find the ingredients and nutrition facts here as well.


My Personal Experience with Skinny Teatox's 14-Day Detox Tea

I love using detox tea every few months.  It's pretty strong stuff, so I make sure that I wait a few months before starting my next batch.  I've tried several, and Skinny Teatox has been my favorite so far!  It's so easy to use, too.

Start by boiling your water.  I use a teapot.


While the water is boiling, I add the loose tea (1 tsp) to the strawberry infuser.


After about 4-5 minutes, the water is ready!


I pour the boiling water over the strawberry and let it sit for a few minutes.


After four minutes, the water turns color.  There are a few remnants that sneak out of the strawberry, but these typically settle to the bottom anyway.  The evening tea is made the same way, however, it already comes in a bag so you don't have to infuse it.  Also, you only make and drink the evening tea every other night.


Pros of Skinny Teatox's 14-Day Detox Tea
  • Easy to make.
  • Has a ton of ingredients in it that are great for detoxing.
  • Resealable bag.
  • Detoxifies your body in only 14 days!
    Cons of Skinny Teatox's 14-Day Detox Tea
    • I haven't found any cons of this teatox.
    Summary

    I love this!  I haven't finished my detox yet (I have 2 more days to go), and I lost 5 lbs.  I made sure I ate right, and followed their outline.  The tea actually tastes good, so I didn't have to force myself to drink it.  I feel like this actually suppresses your appetite.  I feel less hungry when I drink this.  I highly recommend checking it out.


    Are you wanting to try Skinny Teatox's 14-Day Detox Tea, too?  Click the link below, and order away!  



    For further information, please visit Skinny Teatox on:


    DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

    No comments: