06 May 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Chantilly Supreme Enzymes Review

Chantilly Natural Health and Nutrition Supreme Enzymes
Gluten Free Dietary Supplement
90 Vegetable Capsules


FROM THE WEBSITE:
FOOD ENZYMES * for effective break down of lactose, cellulose, fats, carbohydrates, sugars and proteins - They enhance the nutrient absorption by replacing the naturally-occurring food enzymes that are lost in cooking and processing
PLANT BASED ENZYMES * digest foods in the upper stomach prior to inactivation by gastric acid secretion - Also work after the duodenum, in the small intestines, where most of the absorption happens
WORK IN BROAD pH RANGE * active in stomach acid, gastrointestinal tract and throughout the rest of the body They are valuable for gastric predigest-ion because unlike the pancreatic enzymes they digest best in mild acid
GLUTEN FREE * do not contain glutenin or gliadin, which cause gas, bloating, constipation or discomfort to people with gluten intolerance - All natural supplement
QUALITY INGREDIENTS * contains only pure, Non-GMO ingredients, which have passed our strict quality control inspection with state-of-the-art lab services with an array of capabilities, including raw material testing, manufacturing validation, enzyme assays and many more - Manufactured in the United States to FDA Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)

MY REVIEW:
First I have to talk about the label because labels are important. This label has very minimal information on it but it does say on the front of the label exactly what it is and the number of capsules which I listed above.  The side has the supplement Facts which is 2 capsules. The other side has the suggest use which basically says take 2 capsules with your meals and store in a cool dry place. This side also reads "Enzymatic action to efficiently absorb nutrients by breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, sugars, lactose, cellulose."

In my opinion I think that the label should have a little more information on it because it does have alot of information on the website that really intrigues me and would intrigue me even more on a label.  Some of the information that I found really awesome on the website is that this is an all natural product (which is kind of mentioned on the label) also some other things are contains HCI, Non GMO product, work immediately, Full spectrum enzyme complex and 100% plant based. 

I just really like that information and I wish some of it was on the label. 
The actual product is about the size of my thumb nail, not big. My first thought was to smell the supplement which to my surprise actually smells like chocolate or a chocolate protein, that really made me want to take it. I just like the smell of chocolate! 

I took the supplement and it had no bad after taste, I really didn't experience an after taste at all with this product. 

I think this product would be great for someone who has stomach issues or issues with digestion as I had no stomach pains or side effects at all. 

If you would like to check out Chantilly natural health and nutrition Supreme Enzymes it is on Amazon for $54.99 for 180 capsules. 

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: