06 May 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. BellaFab Matrixyl 3000 Serum Review

Hi, everyone! We all love a great anti-aging/anti-wrinkle cream. I had the opportunity to review this amazing moisturizer, BellaFab Matrixyl 3000 serum. 


From the website:
  • This Face Cream has the Best Clinically Proven Ingredients to Reduce Fine Lines & Deep Wrinkles To make You Look Years Younger.
  • PROVEN TO STIMULATE COLLAGEN & reduce fine lines & deep wrinkles so you can avoid more expensive procedures like facelifts or Botox injections
  • HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS ALLOW FOR A RANGE OF USES - anti wrinkle cream, moisturizer, day cream, night cream, peptide cream, makeup base
  • CRUELTY FREE Anti-Aging Cream does not contain parabens, sulfates or drying alcohol. Non-irritating and safe for all skin types with visible results in 2 to 4 weeks & continuing improvement for 12 weeks

My review:
The first thing that I have to talk about is the label (of course!). The front of the bottle says that it is BellaFab Matrixyl 3000 Serum, Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C. Advanced anti-aging alternative to the needle. It also says that the bottle is 1.0 oz. One side of the bottle also has the suggested use which is very simply it just says "Cleanse face then apply daily to face and neck or body." There is also a caution label and manufacturer information on this side of the bottle. The other side has the ingredients listed. 


The bottle itself has a silver top and bottom, but clear in the middle so you are able to see the product through the bottle. The cap pulls off easily to expose a pump. The pump was easy to use, and the product came out nicely. One pump is plenty for my face, but if I add some to my neck I have to use one more pump. 


The product itself is white.


I just use one pump on my fingers and apply the product to my face. The product feels like a really nice moisturizer, and smells slightly minty but nothing too strong. I really enjoy how smooth the product applies to my face; it almost feels like a lotion. That is what it reminds me of when I am rubbing the product into my face. I did notice that right after I rub it into my skin, it does have a slight cooling sensation but it felt nice on my face. I have really enjoyed using this product as my moisturizer. If you would like to try BellaFab Matrixyl 3000 Serum, you can find it on Amazon for $19.97.  Shipping is free with Amazon Prime. 

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: