06 May 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. April Favorites

It's that time again, my monthly favorites! For the most part, April in Georgia has been very rainy but we have also had some really GORGEOUS days. I used a lot of the same colors this month, but not for the same exact look


I played around a lot with these colors this month-- I think in part of the weather, some days when it was rainy I just didn't feel like going all out on my makeup and other days when it was sunny I did go all out.That is what I love about the colors I used this month they are just so universal, you can go bold and smokey or just natural. 


So, I used most of the same face products. Foundation-- I used Makeup Forever HD in the shade N120, which is a little to light for my face so I mix it with Becca Bronzing skin Perfector to achieve the color that I think matches my skin color better. I still use my Mac Prolongwear concealer in the shade NC20, I think this will always be my favorite concealer. I did have time to contour more this month and I have really enjoyed the Smashbox Contour Sticks they just make it so easy to be precise. I love how smooth they go on and how easy they blend. I am really falling in love with these Creamy Contour Sticks. For my cheeks I have been using the Stila blush in the color Delicate which is like a peachy color. This is probably going to be my go to blush all spring and possibly summer, I just LOVE it.


 I have also been using MAC Warm Soul which is like a peachy brown color with some shimmer in it.  This color just really warms up my cheeks! 


For my bronzer I have been LOVING the NARS Laguna bronzer all month long, the color it gives me is just like a bronzed goddess, who doesn't want to be a bronze goddess, right? 


HIGHLIGHT! I love me a highlight as most of you know. I have been using the Becca Rose Gold Highlight a lot lately it just goes with the look that I have been wearing lately not to mention it is GORGEOUS!


 I also used Chanel finishing powder in the shade 30 Natural. This shade does not really give off any color, but I love this finishing powder and how it makes my skin feel and look after using it. 

Now, for the eyes! I used a good bit of MakeupGeek eyeshadows. I am slightly obsessed with Makeup Geek eye shadow they are just so creamy and blend-able. I LOVE THEM! The colors that I used the most this month were Shimma shimma which is a gorgeous highlight color. Beaches & Cream is more of a nude color but it is a great base color. Mango Tango is one of my favorites It is like a peachy/red color. I am not sure how to explain this color to you, it is just a really great color. Cosmopolitan is a shimmery color that looks a little peachy brown to me. Cocoa Bear is a great I mean great brown I love this color because you can use it really lightly or you can really smoke out your eyes with this color. Chickadee is like a yellow/orange almost. I know some of my friends really don't like to use this color because it looks so bold but it really is an awesome transition shade


. I also used MAC Copper Sparkle pigment on my lid alot this month


. Of course I am still using my Maybelline Blackest black gel liner I don't see myself switching from this gel liner EVER! I used MAC Costa Riche eye kohl on my water line so much this month it just gave my eyes a nice pop even when I wasn't wearing a ton of eye shadow. For mascara I used Miss Manga by L'Oreal in the Blackest black. I will always love this mascara plus it is a great drug store find! I also used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty express for my brows. 
I used the Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette some this month also. This palette is so pretty and the colors are very pigmented. 


These are my favorites for the month of April! If you have any suggestions for me please let me know! I always like trying new products! 
xoxo
marah

No comments: