27 May 2015

Brooklyn Bamboo's Soft Bamboo Hypoallergenic Newborn Infant Baby Hats

I was given the opportunity to review these cute little hats, and I thought they were just adorable.

Do you know what I like the best about them??  They are made from the softest bamboo!

This particular set is gender neutral, so they would work out well for a 'surprise' shower gift.

The picture above is the 'stock' picture, so I was curious to see how close to stock they actually were when I received them.  


Perfect!  The company, Brooklyn Bamboo, is really reliable and consistently make durable, high-quality products.

I recommend them, and so does Cici!!


This pack of (3) hats costs $12.98.  Shipping is free with Amazon Prime!  Check out Brooklyn Bamboo's Amazon storefront HERE.


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: