21 April 2015

..::Candy Alert::.. SweeTarts Soft & Chewy Ropes


These are SO good!

As a member of Smiley 360, I was given the opportunity to try these! I am a huge fan of licorice, so anything in this category is naturally appealing to me.  I'm not a huge fan of anything cherry, but the fact that it was mixed with fruit punch gave it a winning taste. 

 It was such a soft piece of candy-- I thought it would be a lot tougher and more chewy.  I really enjoy that it's both sweet AND sour.  The two flavors mixed together really do it for me! 

I would love to see more blends in the future (blue raspberry + lemon).  What blends do you suggest they make?

DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: