03 March 2015

..::Product Review::.. Radha Beauty Products

My Review of Radha Beauty Products

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"Our Intensive Youth Eye Gel is one of amazon's top sellers for Eye treatments and it addresses every eye concern including dark circles, puffiness, eye bags, wrinkles and fine lines. Stimulates the production of collagen which makes your skin more vibrant, firm and youthful. The Vitamin C serum contains antioxidants that will greatly reduce skin damage caused by the sun, pollution and impurities in the air.  It enhances your skins rate of exfoliation for a smoother, brighter and more radiant complexion.  This concentrated serum is formulated with a 2.5% Retinol Complex that provides both immediate and long term release to promote radiant skin. It supports natural cell turnover to improve skin texture and tone. The appearance of lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores is softened, revealing new skin with a youthful glow."

Review…

I was sent a 0.5 fl oz of the Intensive Youth Eye Gel, 1.0 fl oz of Vitamin C serum, and 1.0 fl oz of Mircale Retinol Moisturizer from Radha Beauty to review.  
The price for the eye gel and retinol moisturizer is $27.89.  The Vitamin C serum is $22.89.  Shipping is free.

Packaging & Presentation of Radha Beauty Products

The retinol moisturizer and the Vitamin C serum arrived perfectly, but the eye gel's box was kind of crushed when I opened the main box.  The moisturizer and serum were packaged in sealed bags, but the gel was in an actual product box.


Beginning with the Vitamin C serum, the bottle itself is gray with orange, white, and chrome accents.  It measures 4.75" x 1.25".  It uses a pump dispenser as the method of application.


The right side of the label outlines the directions, contact information, and UPC.  The left side of the label explains a little bit about the product and lists the ingredients.  This product isn't tested on animals, is recyclable, and has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.


The retinol moisturizer is in a gray bottle, but has an outer ring of plastic surrounding it.  It has black, white, and chrome accents.  It measures 5.5" x 1.5".  It has a button press method of application.


The right side of the label outlines the directions, contact information, and UPC.  The left side of the label explains a little bit about the product and lists the ingredients.  This product isn't tested on animals, is recyclable, and has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.


Lastly, the eye gel. This box was a little crushed, and the box has the same information as the bottle, so it isn't necessary to save it anyway.


It is a smaller bottle, measuring only 3.0" x 1.25".  It is a plastic and white.  The label is black with white and gold accents.  It uses a pump dispenser as its method of application.


The right side of the label outlines the directions, cautions, and website.  The left side of the label explains a little bit about the product.  This product isn't tested on animals, is recyclable, and has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.


My Personal Experience with Radha Beauty Products

I love using skin care products, especially when I get to use an entire line of the same brand.  That way I begin to see results within the same time frame.  I've never heard of Radha Beauty before this review, so hopefully it makes a good name for itself!


The Vitamin C serum was interesting, because I'm used to using a Vitamin C lotion, so I wasn't used to this to begin with.  It's really easy to use, and it absorbs really quickly.  There isn't a fragrance, and it's a very runny serum.



The miracle retinol moisturizer was my favorite!  Completely opposite as above, I'm used to using a retinol serum, so having it in a lotion form was pretty cool.  I really like the bottle, too.  Retinol is sensitive to light, so having it in a bottle like this is perfect, since it's light proof.  The moisturizer is easy to use, but I only use it a few days per week because it is super strong.  It is also unscented.



Lastly, the eye gel.  What I like about this is the fragrance.  It smells really clean and fresh.  I also like that it pulls my skin tight around my eyes.  What I don't like is that sometimes when I apply it, it clumps up a little bit and seizes.  Not all of the time, but sometimes, and it's kind of aggravating when this happens.



Pros of Radha Beauty Products
  • This complete line works hand in hand to give the ultimate results.
  • You get a lot of product for your money.
  • These products are not tested on animals.
  • I really like the packaging.
Cons of Radha Beauty Products
  • The Intensive Youth Eye Gel's box arrived in poor condition.
  • The eye gel sometimes seizes up when I apply it.
Summary

After a few uses, I can say that I really like the retinol moisturizer, and the vitamin C serum.  Although the eye gel smells good, I can't really count on it.  Sometimes it works, and other times it seizes up, and that isn't reliable to me.  I mean, it works good when it decides to work. 




For further information, please visit Radha Beauty on:


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

Love These Products said...

The product was brought for my daughter this is her second bottle she love. She had bad breakouts and acne scars.Since she start using this product I saw significant improvement.There is no more acne and the scar have diminished completely.