26 March 2015

..::Product Review::.. Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel


My Review of Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel 19 x 39 inches is made from double sided brushed terry microfiber is extremely soft, gentle on hair and super absorbent.
Microfiber is extremely absorbent and will dry hair faster.  Using this towel also will drastically cut time used on heat drying products such as a hair dryer that can damage hair."

Review…

I was sent a 19.0" x 39.0" microfiber towel from Luxe Beauty to review.  

The price for this towel is $15.97.  Shipping is free with Amazon Prime.

Packaging & Presentation of Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel

This towel arrived to me in great condition!  There was not any damage, defects, nor issues during shipment.  The exterior bag is clear.  The bag measures 11.0" x 9.0".  The back of the bag has a warning label placed on it.



When opened, the towel has a boarded ring around it.  This is where you'll find all of the pertinent information.  The front labels the product and description.  The back has materials, washing instructions, and says it is made in China.




There is a small tag sewn onto the towel.  The front labels the product and brand. It also has the website listed.  The back has care instructions in both English and Spanish.




My Personal Experience with Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel

I've been seeing these hair towels everywhere, and I'm really excited to be able to try one.  I just recently cut my hair, so all these new hair products are incredibly fun to try!


The first thing I noticed when taking it out of the bag is its quality.  It is really nice and soft.  It's quite thick, too.  The stitching is well done, and will hold together for a long time.




Since my camera doesn't allow me to take a picture of myself without a ton of finagling, I let my six year old be my model:


Pros of Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel
  • Well stitched.
  • Highly absorbent.
  • Fits nicely when wrapped.
  • Easy to care for.
  • Very soft.
    Cons of Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel
    • I haven't found any cons of this towel.
    Summary

    I used this literally 5 minutes before writing this post.  I absolutely love this towel.  It works so good.  It's light, yet effective.  





    For further information, please visit Luxe Beauty Essentials on:


    DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

    No comments: