04 March 2015

..::Product Review::.. Key West Dark Spot Corrector


My Review of Key West Dark Spot Corrector

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"At last, a safe and natural dark spot corrector has arrived!

Most dark spot correctors contain hydroquinone, which is clinically proven to be toxic, carcinogenic and is banned in many countries.

Our proprietary blend of 98% natural and 72% organic ingredients offer a safe but effective hydroquinone free alternative."

Review…

I was sent a 1.7 fl oz bottle of the Dark Spot Corrector from Key West Health & Beauty to review.  

The price for this bottle is $38.00.  Shipping is free with Amazon Prime.

Packaging & Presentation of Key West Dark Spot Corrector

I am happy to say that this product arrived in great condition.  It was placed in a bubble wrap bag for safe delivery, and everything was intact.  There were no damages during shipment.  The bottle is gray.  The label is white with black and lime accents.  The bottle measures 6.0" x 1.25" at its widest points.


The front of the bottle looks high class.  If this was on the shelf in the store, I'd pick it up and look at it.  It labels the product and brand, and lists a few of the main ingredients-- Hyaluronic acid and Kojic acid.  This bottle didn't have a safety seal.


The right side of the bottle describes the product, provides directions for use, cautions, and contact information.  The left side of the label lists the ingredients.  This corrector is recyclable, not tested on animals, made with certified organic ingredients, and has a 12-month PAO.


This product uses a pump dispenser for its application method.


My Personal Experience with Key West Dark Spot Corrector

I knew that I wanted to try this just by how the bottle looks.  First impressions are everything, right?  It looks fancy, but the important thing is that it needs to work.  


First, I really like the actual formula of the serum.  It's not very runny, so it makes the application really easy.  Only a little bit of the serum covers a very large area, so this bottle will last a long time.  It has a slight fragrance, but it is clean and refreshing.  The serum is clear.



Pros of Key West Dark Spot Corrector
  • The bottle looks classy.
  • The serum is made with quality ingredients.
  • Almost double the amount for the same price as smaller serums.
  • Only serum that I found with Kojic acid.
  • Brightens my skin instantly!
Cons of Key West Dark Spot Corrector
  • I have not found any cons of this corrector.
Summary

I love this Dark Spot Corrector!  This is my first product that I've ever tried from Key West Health & Beauty.  I've enjoyed using this so much that I want to try everything else they make!  It smooths and brightens my skin immediately, and the formula is very nice to work with.  I highly recommend this.




For further information, please visit Key West Health & Beauty on:


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

ufg8trj said...

I definitely need something to erase my dark spots