03 March 2015

..::Product Review::.. Jeffen Anti-aging Facial Serum


My Review of the Jeffen Anti-aging Facial Serum

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"You're unique and beautiful, but is your skin not reflecting it? Let your skin become radiantly alive again and surprise your friends! 

The I AM RADIANT Facial Serum is better by design:

* Helps you naturally look as young as you feel with 3x Toning System.
* Compatible with all skin types. (sensitive skin included) 
* Instantly moisturizes and protects. 
* Lightweight, with no greasy residue. 
* Daily positive empowerment for your beautiful state of mind. 
* Luxury spa formula endorsed by herbalists and estheticians. 
* High standards in quality - safe, natural, organic, and vegan. 
* Amber glass bottle extends shelf life."

Review…

I was sent a 1.0 fl oz I am Radiant serum from Jeffen to review.  
The price for this serum is $29.99.  Shipping is free with Amazon Prime.

Packaging & Presentation of the Jeffen Anti-aging Facial Serum

I am happy to say that this product arrived in great condition.  It was bubble wrapped for safe delivery, and everything was intact.  There were no damages during shipment.  Both the bottle and the dropper are made of glass.  The bottle is amber with a brown label and black accents.  The bottle measures 4.0" x 1.25" at its widest points.


The front of the bottle is pretty cool.  It labels the product and brand, and lists a few of the main ingredients in the serum-- argan, hyaluronic acid, and 20% vitamin c.  There wasn't a safety seal on the cap, though.


The right side of the bottle lists all of the ingredients.  It is 98% natural, and 74% organic.  There are no parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, or artificial dyes.  It is made with certified organic ingredients.  The left side of the label provides a brief explanation of the serum, as well as the directions.  Jeffen's contact information is provided at the bottom. This serum isn't tested on animals, and has a 12-month PAO.


My Personal Experience with the Jeffen Anti-aging Facial Serum

I can't explain how excited I was to test this out.  Maybe it was just the bottle, I'm not sure.  To be honest, I think this is the only product that I've used that mixed these three main ingredients together-- argan, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin c.  I've used each of these separately, but never in a product together.

As I mentioned earlier, this serum uses a dropper as its method of application.  You guys should know by now that I'm definitely not crazy about droppers.  They are just messy to me, and I always end up applying way too much serum.  I wish it was in a pump bottle.




The serum itself is just great.  It's a little on the runny side, so you have to work pretty fast with it.  On the good side, it's easily absorbed, and it makes my skin so soft!  The fragrance is nice and refreshing, too!  



Pros of the Jeffen Anti-aging Facial Serum
  • I love the bottle.
  • The amber bottle allows the product to last longer.
  • The fragrance is nice and refreshing.
  • You can actually feel this serum working.
Cons of the Jeffen Anti-aging Facial Serum
  • I'm never crazy about the whole 'dropper' thing.
Summary

This is easily one of my most favorite serums that I own.  I like everything about it.  Mostly everything.  Not the dropper.  After only 2 days, my face is noticeably different.  It's smoother, it's radiant, and it's moisturized.  I usually only use a serum once per day, but I put this baby on twice.  I love it, and give it my highest recommendation.




For further information, please visit Jeffen on:


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice ingredients and a more natural product for anti-aging.

Anonymous said...

I think I need to give this a try!