25 March 2015

..::Product Review::.. Hint Wellness 14-Day Detox Tea


My Review of Hint Wellness 14-Day Detox Tea

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"Is It Possible To Detox Your Body and Lose Weight From Just Some Tea?
Haters Say, No Way.
We say, Yes Way!
This Tea Helps Jump Start Your Health Goals You've Been Brushing To The Side.
Start seeing your body lose weight and feeling more energy, in only 14 Days."

Review…

I was sent a resealable bag of the 14-Day Detox Tea from Hint Wellness to review.  

The price for this press is $38.87.  Shipping is free with Amazon Prime.

Packaging & Presentation of Hint Wellness 14-Day Detox Tea

This bag of tea arrived to me in great condition!  There was not any damage, defects, nor issues during shipment.  The bag is brown and resealable.  There is a label on the front and back that is primarily white with orange and green accents.  The bag measures 4.75" x 7.5" x 0.75".

The front of the bag labels the product and brand.  It also provides their website information.  The back of the bag provides the directions for use, ingredients, cautions, and distribution information.


There is a small pull-tab on top that you need to pull off in order to open the package.  I recommend cutting it off, because I tried ripping it, and it was a little messy.


When you open the bag, you'll find loose tea, and a little card.  This is a thank you card.



My Personal Experience with Hint Wellness 14-Day Detox Tea

My sister-in-law, Marah, is the one who turned me towards the detox teas.  I've never heard of them, but the concept is amazing.  I'd consider myself more of a 'coffee-person', but I can enjoy a cup of tea every now and then.  Especially good tea!  The instructions are easy to follow-- basically, boil water, set the tea, and let it steep.  Then drink it.  Easy!


It occurred to me as I started making this, that I didn't have a tea ball.  So, I was innovative and cut open a black tea bag and used it to put the new tea in.  I added one tablespoon to the tea filter bag.




I added my boiling water to a mug, and let it steep for ten minutes (this is on the longer side, as the directions say between 5-10 minutes).




The tea is a nice caramel color when ready to drink.


Pros of Hint Wellness 14-Day Detox Tea
  • Easy to make.
  • Has a ton of ingredients in it that are great for detoxing.
  • Resealable bag.
  • Detoxifies your body in only 14 days!
    Cons of Hint Wellness 14-Day Detox Tea
    • I love this tea, but it would be so much easier if it came in little tea filter bags directly from the manufacturer.
    Summary

    I'm quite impressed-- I've tried a detox tea before that tasted like soup, and I was hoping this wouldn't end up being the same way.  This has more of a 'sweet, citrus-y' fragrance.  You can choose to sweeten it with Stevia if you wish, but it's actually pretty good plain.  There isn't any specific dimension to it, but there is a flavor, and it's great for a nighttime tea.





    For further information, please visit Hint Wellness on:


    DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

    No comments: