08 March 2015

..::Product Review::.. Francois et Mimi Stacking Mug Set with Rack


My Review of Francois et Mimi Stacking Mug Set with Rack

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"Brighten your mornings with these fun and colorful mugs from Francois et Mimi.  Space Saving Design, Colorful and Bright, Lead-Free, Dishwasher and Microwave Safe, Made of Stoneware Ceramic."

Review…

I was sent a stacking set of (4) mugs from Francois et Mimi to review.  

The price for this set is $19.95.  Shipping is free with Amazon Prime.

Packaging & Presentation of Francois et Mimi Stacking Mug Set with Rack

 I received this stacking mug set, and when it arrived, I found some damage.  Nothing was totally broken, so that's always good.  The box was a little torn on the front, and one of the mugs had a chip in it.  The piece wasn't in the box, so I'm assuming it was packaged as such.



Other than that small damage, everything else was perfect.  The box is fairly large and colorful.  It measures 14.0" x 5.75" x 5.75".  It is very colorful, and opens with a flip-top lock.  The front and the back of the box are identical.


The right side of the box is blue, and labels important product points.  The left side of the box is orange, and lists the same information.



The top of the box has the brands symbol on it.  The bottom is where the UPC is, and this product is made in China.



My Personal Experience with Francois et Mimi Stacking Mug Set with Rack

I thought these mugs were adorable when I saw them.  They are so colorful and fun, and I thought it would bring a bit of excitement to my counter top.

When I opened the box, I found them packed directly inside the wire rack.




I unpacked each of the mugs, and they are so colorful!  The color combinations are:  pink-red-yellow, yellow-blue-orange, light blue- dark blue-pink, orange-blue-yellow.  Each mug was packed with a thin piece of styrofoam in between each.



The bottom of each mug has the 'Francois et Mimi' symbol, and says that it is 'Microwave & Dishwasher Safe'.  Look how delicious my coffee looks inside the mug!



Pros of Francois et Mimi Stacking Mug Set with Rack
  • Colorful and fun.
  • Microwave Safe.
  • Dishwasher Safe.
  • Holds hot and cold beverages.
  • Washes very easily, and doesn't stain.
  • Comes with it's own wire rack that saves storage space.
Cons of Francois et Mimi Stacking Mug Set with Rack
  • I think these mugs need to be packaged a little bit better to avoid chipping.  Maybe surround the entire rack with bubble wrap.
Summary

I'm really happy with this set.  Unfortunately, the one mug has a chip on it, but I think that is due to not-so-good packing, and a rough shipment.  The mugs bring a nice colorful ambiance to my kitchen, and I love how they look. They hold a lot of liquid, and they are both microwave and dishwasher safe.  Since I despise hand-washing dishes, that's always a plus!





For further information, please visit Francois et Mimi on:


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: