04 March 2015

..::Product Review::.. Camouflage Ring from Antler Rings


My Review of the Camouflage Ring from Antler Rings

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"This camo ring is solid and rugged looking.  These are great unique statement ring for those who hunt, fish, and play in the outdoors in rural areas of the country.  This ring features a beautiful inlay pattern of tree camo in the outdoors.  This comfort fit camo ring comes with a beveled edge, and a sealed inlay so as not to be harmed by the elements."

Review…

I was sent a camo ring in size 7 from Antler Rings to review.  

The price for this ring is $29.97.  Shipping is free with Amazon Prime.

Packaging & Presentation of the Camouflage Ring from Antler Rings

 This ring was shipped to me in a large packing envelope.  It was packaged nicely, and there was not any damage to the ring during shipment.  The ring was packed inside a little bag that fit to the size, and that small bag was placed inside another smaller zip bag.


The ring was packed with a sizing sticker on it.  The website provides great sizing information, so if you don't know your ring size, you can quickly find it.  I like how the sticker was larger, so you can peek through the packaging and see right away that it is the right size.


The ring is very nice looking.  I received the silver one, and the edges are beveled.  The metal is surgical grade stainless steel.  With this, you get comfort and quality.  The actual 'camo' part is an inlay, so it won't scratch or wear away.  It is perfectly level, and is set with care.



My Personal Experience with the Camouflage Ring from Antler Rings

Even though I didn't grow up in a rural area, I've always loved the look of camouflage.  Now that I do live in a rural area, I find that I love it even more!  When I found out that I was going to receive this ring to review, I was pretty excited.  I was already making plans on when I was going to wear it, etc.  I was just hoping that everything was going to turn out right!


First, I'd like to say that ordering this ring was super easy.  It came within a few days, and the sizing was perfect.  I absolutely love how it fits.  It's very comfortable, too.



Pros of the Camouflage Ring from Antler Rings
  • Great fit!
  • Comfortable to wear.
  • Well made, and high quality material.
  • Durable-- it'll withstand a lot of wear and tear.
  • Do I even have to mention how cute it is?!
  • Great for both genders-- it's extremely universal, and if they like camo, they'll love it!
Cons of the Camouflage Ring from Antler Rings
  • I wish this ring came packaged in a little box.  It would be perfect for gift giving.
Summary

This is the ring that I've been looking for.  I have a nice ring on my right hand now, and it's great for the spring and summer months.  I love this camo ring for the fall and winter months.  It has a perfect fit, it's unisex, and it'll last a long time.  This is a great price for this ring.  I'd like to order more for gifts!  They come in both silver and gold, but the prices vary with different options.



For further information, please visit Antler Rings on:


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to have one of these for my friend. I bet he would like it.