08 March 2015

Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel Off Mask

I don't usually write about my beauty routines, because it's typically reserved for a Glitz 'n Glamour post, but I do want to share a little bit about my Sunday routine:

  • Clean makeup brushes
  • Shape my eyebrows
  • Manicure
  • Face mask
  • Hair mask
  • Stomach treatment
I do this stuff every Sunday, for a few reasons.  First, it's relaxing.  Secondly, because these aren't things you do everyday, so it's important to make time for them once a week.  Lastly, it's pampering 'me' time.

In my Influenster box, I received a Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel Off mask.  I'm sure you've seen these before.  They are in almost any specialized beauty store, and even in some supermarkets. They look like this:


The best part?  They only cost about $1.49 or so, and they work GOOD! Every Sunday, I switch up my masks.  I like to do a leave on, a wash off, a peel off, etc.  This is my first peel off mask that I've done in a long time, so it was really fun.  It smells good, too!  It really leaves your skin feeling moisturized and rejuvenated.  I'm definitely getting this one again!

Please visit Montagne Jeunesse (#MJPeelOffs) on:


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: