24 March 2015

Influenster XO VoxBox


My Review of the Influenster XO VoxBox

Today I wanted to look closely at the contents of Influenster's XO VoxBox and share them with you.

love beauty products and anything to do with fashion, wellness, etc.  That's why when I received this box, I tried everything almost immediately.


As a general overview, the box included the following:

+ Skinfix Hand Repair Cream
+ Tide PODS + Febreze
+ John Frieda Beyond Smooth Primer, Shampoo, & Conditioner
+ Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen
+ Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White
+ Adore Me Lingerie Set

Please continue reading for a review of each product in the XO VoxBox.

The first product is from Skinfix.  This is definitely not my favorite hand cream.  For one, they say it is unscented, but after application, it leaves kind of a gross fragrance that I don't like.  It really does work, though.  But I know SO many other lotions that work just as well, but smell a ton better!  I would not buy this again.


Next, we have the Tide PODS + Febreze.  Now, these I love.  They smell GREAT, and they work perfectly.  I don't like that I have to use two per load, because the bag depletes pretty quickly.  However, they are easy to use, include all of the ingredients you need for the perfect wash, and smell glorious!  I would buy these again!


The next product is the Beyond Smooth line from John Frieda.  I received sample sizes, but each had enough that I can use it multiple times.  I love John Frieda products to begin with, so I went into this review optimistically.  They didn't disappoint.  They smell great, work like a charm, and are affordable.  Plus, the primer is amazing! I would buy these again!  


The fourth product is the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Whitening Pen.  This is actually pretty cool.  The toothbrush feels great, and the whitening pen is easy to use.  I figured there would be a slight learning curve, but there wasn't.  I'm not sure if I'd buy this again, but so far I like it.


The fifth product is the Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White Toothpaste.  I've never been much of a 'Colgate User', but this toothpaste quickly changed my mind.  It doesn't burn so much like the others, and it is actually a refreshing paste.  And BOY, does it whiten!  I usually use whitening strips every six months, but these really prolong the length of time that I need to use them!  I would buy this again!


Lastly, for the bonus item, I was sent a code to receive my first set of Adore Me lingerie for free.  I chose the Cheyenee, and I love it!  I'm not much of a 'lingerie person' either, but this is incredibly comfortable, and not over-the-top.  The prices are actually affordable, and there are plenty of options.  I would purchase from Adore Me again.


Disclaimer:  I received the aforementioned products complimentary from Influenster in my XO VoxBox for testing and review purposes only.

No comments: