25 March 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. GlaMER Lips Review


Hi, everyone! I have told you how I  feel about moisturizing and taking care of your lips. I think they are so neglected when it comes to skin care, well they shouldn't be. I was sent a 'Mineral Lip Scrub' and a 'Lip Balm' from GlaMER Lips on Etsy. 

I just have to say that the packaging is so cute, I LOVE the labels on these products. I personally just really like the whole “lip” thing right now, so this really struck me as cute! The lip scrub I was sent has the cute lip label with directions on how to use the product and ingredients.


 Also on the bottom of the jar it as the scent/ flavor of the scrub (which is coconut).


 The scrub also came with a little wooden spatula, and I thought that was so cute.


 The lip scrub was also sealed when I opened the top, this was nice to see it gave me reassurance that the product remained fresh.


 The lip balm also has a cute lip label and has the scent/flavor and ingredients listed.


 I was also sent a neat little card that has so much information in it including ingredients, how to use, and features.   The back of the card is what intrigued me the most (I took the picture to show you exactly what I see when I am looking at). I felt as though this made me understand the products better as well. 


It reads:
“Eliminates dry, Flaky skin and leaves lips extra soft and moisturized. Plus, it’s sweet and yummy! Comes in a variety of flavors to choose from. Packaged in 1.3 oz. labeled and sealed (for freshness) jar, and a wooden spatula for application.” 

I thought those features were nice, I enjoyed reading about it. The card also had a little about Natural Vs Organic.


The lip scrub, I honestly do not think I have EVER used a lip scrub that I like this much. It does have the sugar in it, but it also has some oil in it for the moisturizing effect.


 I liked that even though I was scrubbing my lips I was also moisturizing at the same time. Even after I wiped away the excess sugar and product that was on my lips I could tell they were a lot softer than before I had used this product. The scent/flavor that I was scent is coconut, which is not my favorite. I will say that the coconut is not over powering, and it is a lighter coconut smell than actual heavy, tropical coconut. I will be using this lip scrub a lot this summer, because I LOVE it. This is by far my favorite lip scrub that I have used. 

Now on to the Lip Balm. Again, I just have to say the label is so cute to me, it just makes me want to use it.

 I used this product directly after I used the Lip Scrub. It goes on nice and creamy, I felt like it stayed on for a while. I LOVE lip balms (my lips get really dry), this just seamed to soak into my lips a little more than others that I have used in the past.


 The scent is nice and minty which I personally like, and it kind of has a slight tingle which I also like a lot. I really liked this balm a lot, so much in fact that I am going to buy another one to throw in my purse. 

Overall, I really enjoyed both of the products. I can honestly say that I can tell a huge difference in my lips after using them. I would HIGHLY recommend these products to anyone. Please check out GlaMER Lips on Etsy and check out their website (which is awesome!)

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: