24 March 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Purplee Naturals Review


Hello, everyone! I LOVE soap and face masks! Face masks are just such an important part of my skin care routine, and soaps are just lovely. I love how they make you feel so clean! I received a face mask, and (2) Organic Handmade soaps from Purplee Naturals on Etsy. 


First of all, I have to say that I really love the cute little box that the soap came in.  All of the packaging is very nice. The mask came in a 4.0 oz jar. The label is nice and thorough. The front tells me what it is-- Activated Charcoal with Oatmeal and Corn Silk. The back of the label tells me the directions and ingredients.



 The first soap is a 'Super Detox Charcoal' soap. The label on the box tells me the ingredients and what it is. The second soap that I received, 'Spell Of Love' came wrapped in plastic (which is easy to remove). On the plastic wrap, it tells me what the name of the soap and its ingredients. Both of the soaps say that they are Organic Handmade Soaps



The mask is called 'Activated Charcoal with Oatmeal & Corn Silk, and it is a powder mask that you mix with water.


 I LOVE the fact that the directions tell me exactly how much of the powder to mix with water (it really helps to know that!).  The label also says to leave it on for 5-20 minutes. I left it on for about 25 minutes. 


This mask mixed very well with water. I mixed it until I felt it was thick enough to put on my face without making a mess all over the counter. The mask went on my face nicely, and it felt very smooth and dried so fast. I did feel a slight tingle once I had the mask on but nothing that I thought would irritate my skin. After the 25 minutes went by, I washed my face with warm water, and the mask came off fairly well without scrubbing very hard. My favorite part was the feeling after I had patted my face dry with a towel. My skin felt so soft and clean. I  LOVE that feeling so much. This mask really lived up to my expectations. I am very happy with this mask and will be using it again. I would highly recommend this mask to someone with combination to oily skin, I am very oily, and I felt it really took all that excess oil out. I think anyone could use this product but that is just my personal opinion. 

Next, we have the 'Super Detox Charcoal Soap', and I love the packaging that it came in, too. I love that it tells me the ingredients on the box. The soap smells great, and it smells very clean. I used it the way I normally would a soap cleanser. I felt it lathered great, and went on nicely. My face felt super clean after using this product-- like all the nasty dirt and grime was completely gone. I call this the “magic soap”. This is honestly the first bar of soap that has really left my skin feeling that clean. It set my standards high for any other soap! I am loving this and will continue to use it! 

Lastly, I was sent 'Spell Of Love' and it is also a bar of soap. The first thing that I have to mention about this soap is the smell. It smells so good. I honestly held it up to my nose for five minutes-- just smelling it (yes I know I am weird!) I just cannot get enough of this scent! This soap also lathered very well, and left my skin feeling very clean. This soap did not leave my skin feeling as clean as the 'Super Detox Charcoal Soap' did, but I didn't assume it would. I like this soap, and it makes me feel clean and smell good. I will continue to use this as well as the others. 


Overall, I enjoyed everything that I was sent, I found nothing that I didn't like about the products. I will be buying more of these products once I am out! I highly recommend any of these products to anyone! I cannot even pick my favorite product out, because I liked them all equally. Please check out Purplee Naturals on Etsy.

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: