14 March 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. No End Naturals Product Review


Hello, everyone! I have been talking about skin care a lot lately, and the reason is because skin care is VERY important. We all need to take good care of our skin. I was sent a Face Cream, a French Green Clay Clarifying Calming Mask, Probiotic Deodorant, Lip Stain, and a Lip Balm from No End Naturals on Etsy. 

I was sent a nice business card with these products and it says “Handmade, Vegan, Organic, and Honest Products. For you, your family, the animals, and this shared planet.” I just thought that this was good information to share with you. 

The first thing that I tried was the Probiotic Deodorant, I was told that this deodorant is their biggest seller. I can honestly say that I can see why! The front of the deodorant has a nice label that says, “Probiotic Deodorant Vegan, Petroleum Free, Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, and Aluminum Free. Natural deodorant that actually works.” The ingredients are also listed. I love the scent of the deodorant, but I cannot pinpoint a scent to actually describe it. It smells fresh and clean. That's the only way that I know how to describe it. I used this deodorant in the morning, and it stayed on throughout the day. I have two toddlers, do house work, and workout throughout the day-- so the fact that I did not have to reapply the deodorant was AMAZING! I could smell the deodorant after I did a hard workout and I wasn’t overly sweaty! 


Next, I tried the Deluxe Face Cream, which has basically the same label on the front. The ingredients are different, and it is the Deluxe Face Cream.


 Other than that, the information on the label is the same. First thing I noticed is that the scent is very different from anything I have smelled before. I was warned about the smell though. I was sent some information and this was mentioned, but it also says that this is the second biggest seller. This cream is very thick so a little goes a long way, once I rubbed it in well I noticed that it was a little greasy. I just decided I would let it sit for a while longer to see if it would soak into the skin more and it did. I will say that I could still feel the product on my face even after the greasy feeling was gone.
 I felt like it tightened my skin as soon as I put it on, it is very moisturizing and I would say that this would be a great product to use all year round for a good moisturizer. Now I am being honest so I personally could not use this every day only because on the smell, but I would use this once a week. I like the fact that it moisturizing and that I felt my skin tighten as soon as put it on. 


After the face cream, I decided to try the French Green Clay Clarifying Calming Mask.


 The directions for this mask are on the label it says “Take 1 teaspoon of powder and mix with water, spread evenly over face, avoiding eye area. Leave on 15-20 min, rinse.” The ingredients are also listed on this label. Once I opened the mask the smell was not bad and I was excited to try it. Note the directions did not say exactly how much water to mix with the mask. So I just did 1 teaspoon of the powder and let some water drip into the bowl I had the powder in. By the time I had it mixed together it was a very watery, I thought I had too much water. I decided to try to apply the mask any way, it was a little messy but once it was on my face it dried quickly. I noticed after applying the mask to my face I felt a soothing sensation, I really liked that. I left it on my face for the full 20 minutes, once I washed my face the mask came off easily (I didn’t have to scrub very hard). It left my face feeling very clean, which I like a lot. 


Now for the lips! I was sent a lip stain “A Rose by Any Other Name” this is in a glass tube, I can see the color which is like a burgundy.


 It has a roller ball for application, I was so excited to try this. I tested it on my hand to start with (just so I could see the color), I was very surprised that it was very watery and almost runny on my hand, but the color was very pretty. After that I just decided to put it on my lips like I was supposed to. Once I applied it to my lips I could not see the color on my lips at all, so I kept reapplying but still no color. I know the product is there because I can feel it, I really like the way it feels on my lips. It is nice and creamy almost like a balm and it is not sticky, which I really like. I just wish the color would show up a little more. I will still use this since I like the way it makes my lips feel. 


Lastly, I was sent a lip balm the front of the balm has a label saying “Vegan, Petroleum Free, and Toxin Free”.


 It also had the name of the balm which is compassionate Lips. This balm is in a tube like chapstick so it was very easy to apply. I automatically smelled it before applying it and it smells so GOOD, well to me at least. I may be weird, but I like the smell of cocoa powder and this smells exactly like cocoa powder to me. The balm has no tint to it just a normal lip balm for moisturizing your lips. I really like this lip balm it was nice and creamy on my lips and a great moisturizer. 

Overall, I like the products I was sent the deodorant was AWESOME! Deluxe face cream I like the fact that it tightened my skin automatically, the smell was a little different though. French Green Clay Clarifying mask left my face feeling nice and clean although I wish it had direction on how much water to mix with the mask. The lip stain was not my favorite I was a little disappointed I could see any color on my lips but I did like the fact that it did NOT dry out my lips it actually left them nice and smooth. The lip Balm is Awesome, and smells like cocoa (at least to me).   Please check out No End Naturals on Etsy.

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: