31 March 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Greencharm Review

Hello, everyone! I am a face mask freak. I just love using different face masks. I feel that different face masks can do so many different things for your skin (according to what mask you use!). I was sent a 'Rosemary & Orange Rebalancing Mask' from GreenCharm on Etsy. 


I think you know how I feel about labels, so I am just going to say that I was a little disappointed that this mask came with no directions on how to use it. On a good note, it does list the ingredients (which you know that I love).


 Once I opened the jar to try the mask, I noticed that it does have a nice seal. That was nice to see. I like products that have seals because it keeps the products fresh and prevents from leaks.

 
 I got the seal off easily, and I noticed that the mask looked very thick in the jar. 
Since there were no directions on how to use this mask, I just used it like I would a normal face mask. I went to apply the mask to my face, and it was VERY thick. It was almost too thick that I couldn't get it to smooth over my face properly.


 So, I simply added water to my hand and that seemed to help smooth the mask out and make it less thick. Once I had the mask all over my face, it dried quickly which was nice! I decided to leave the mask on for about 20 minutes. Within that 20 minutes, I could almost feel the mask working into my skin. It was a weird feeling, but good. I really liked that I could feel the mask, and it tightened my skin. I could hardly open my mouth, it was that tight! I really like the fact that it tightens and gives that feeling like it is working, almost like a cooling sensation or a slight tingle. I really enjoyed that! 

After my 20 minutes were up, I went to wash my face off and let me say that this mask REALLY dries, and is hard to get off. I suggest using this mask 15 to 20 minutes before you get in the shower, that way you have constant water running over you, and it worked for me. The mask also turned into more of a scrub after wetting my face to get the mask off. My skin felt VERY clean after using this mask, and my skin was so soft. I felt like all the grime was gone from wearing makeup or playing outside. This really cleaned out my pores. 


Overall, I really enjoyed this mask, and I definitely have never used a mask like this one before. I see myself using this mask about twice a month, since I did feel like it was really working into my skin. I think this is a great mask if you really want something that is going to give you a great cleaning and re-balancing. Please check out GreenCharm on Etsy.

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: