24 March 2015

Adore Me


As part of the Influenster XO VoxBox, I was able to select a set of lingerie from Adore Me for free.  I've seen commercials from Adore Me on TV, so I was pretty excited to be able to test their service out.  Fortunately, it was easy, fast, and personalized.


The set I chose is called the Cheyenne Push-Up.


  Considering I'm not much of a lingerie person, this is a set that can be used on a 'normal' basis, and can be comfortably worn underneath clothes.  It's actually really pretty and feminine.

So, how do you use the site, you ask?  Simple. You log in, and browse.  Select the piece you want (and I think that you get a discount with your first purchase).  You can sign up to be a VIP if you want, and that allows you to get even more reduced prices, but you are supposed to buy one per month.  You can always skip a month if you choose.

There are so many options for all different types of people.  I'm actually really impressed with their selections, and not being a lingerie-person, I was intrigued.  There are actually others that I may buy in the future!

I definitely recommend this company, and if you aren't sure about purchasing, at least go check 'em out.

Visit Adore Me HERE.

DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

gypsy said...

This is a really interesting concept. I am not much of a shopper and like the 'shop at home' side of this company. The selections look pretty good too.