12 February 2015

..::Product Review::.. Yalmeh Foundation Brush Pictures + Video Review


My Review of the Yalmeh Foundation Brush

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"If there is ONE product that everyone should have in their makeup kit, it is a high quality foundation brush. Why? It is flexible and useful for any number of cosmetic products.
Luckily, Yalmeh has the perfect solution. Our Y19 Premium Quality Foundation brush can help spotlight your natural beauty and leave a virtually flawless finish. The results from this brush compare favorably to those that cost many times the price.

Yalmeh may be best known for our moisturizing and anti aging products, but our main focus is on beauty and helping you realize your own inner beauty. This is what inspired us to create this brush and share it with all our customers. We feel it is one of the best products on the market today, and at the current price point it is untouchable! Try it out yourself and find out why our customers continuously rave about its coverage and effectiveness for every job!"

Review…

I was sent the Y19 Foundation Brush from Yalmeh to review.  

This brush costs $11.95.  Shipping is free with Amazon Prime.

Packaging & Presentation of the Yalmeh Foundation Brush

This foundation brush arrived to my door in perfect condition.  It was shipped inside of a flip-top box.  The brush has a pearly white handle with gold accents.  It says 'Yalmeh' on the handle.  The front of the box labels the product and brand.  The back of the tube provides a more thorough description of the brush.


The right side of the box hosts Yalmeh's contact information.  It is a flip-top box, and the brush is inside wrapped in plastic.


For such a nice brush, I thought the packaging looked pretty cheap.  The brush was stashed inside of a plastic bag.



The brush is pretty heavy, and it's weighted well.  The handle is pearly white, and says 'Yalmeh'.  The bristles are multicolored and tapered.  They are extremely soft.



The brush measures 6.5" in length, and it fits comfortably in my hand.



My Personal Experience with the Yalmeh Foundation Brush

I've never had any problems with Yalmeh.  They are an amazing company, and I'm not just saying that.  Their products have always been way above my expectations, and they all work really, really well.  

This particular product is not their typical skincare.  Since I absolutely love makeup, I was SO excited to try this brush.  I have a flat foundation brush right now, and it's kind of hard to get around the narrow spaces of my face-- exactly what this Yalmeh Y19 is supposed to do.  I tested this brush on my mom, using Neutrogena foundation.



Watch this video to see how it worked!



Pros of the Yalmeh Foundation Brush
  • Easy to use.
  • Weighted.
  • Comfortable fit in my hand.
  • Easy to get into those narrow spaces on my face.
  • Super, super soft.
  • 90-day money-back guarantee.

Cons of the Yalmeh Foundation Brush
  • For such a nice brush, the packaging is cheap.  This brush should come in a velvet bag!
        Summary

        This is hands-down one of the best foundation brushes I've ever used.  I was impressed with the look of it, the feel of it, and its performance.  I look forward to using this brush every day.  I can't wait to try other brushes from this line-- they are amazing!

        If you are unhappy with the results, Yalmeh offers a 90-day Money-Back Guarantee.  What do you have to lose?

        Are you wanting to try the Yalmeh Foundation Brush, too?  Click the link below, and order away!  




        For further information, please visit Yalmeh on:

        DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

        No comments: