12 February 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Live Beautifully-- All Natural Body Products Deodorant Review


Hi, everyone! Have I mentioned lately that I am having a serious case of spring fever? Well, I am. With that being said, I have been on a deodorant hunt (yes deodorant!). Not just any deodorant, but a natural deodorant. You may wonder, "Why a deodorant?".  To me, if I don’t smell good, then I don’t feel good about myself.  Or feel put together.  I found an all-natural deodorant from Live Beautifully Body on Etsy. I was sent a 3.3 oz deodorant stick in the scent 'Summer Fields', and a .60 oz of 'Strawberry Honeysuckle'.


Today, I used the 'Summer Fields' deodorant; it worked well all day! This deodorant is a unisex deodorant, but it smells more feminine to me. That is just my opinion. It goes on like a normal stick deodorant, and it doesn't take much for it to last all day. I went for a run today (60 degrees here!), so I did sweat. This was a good way for me to test this deodorant. With most deodorants, I have noticed that the smell seems to die down after a good run. But NOT this one! I could still smell the scent, and I wasn’t overly sweaty either. AMAZING! Did I mention that this is an all-NATURAL deodorant? If you have read any of my other posts, you know that I am a BIG fan of all-natural products. NO artificial fragrances or preservatives. The scent, like I said, is 'Summer Fields'.  It smells just like spring to me-- when everything starts blooming. I will definitely be using this deodorant during the spring and summer. It just has a fresh scent and it really works. I have used big, name-brand deodorants that have made me sweat, and at the end of the day I just felt gross.  But NOT with this one! I felt clean and could smell the deodorant all day (even now at 9:30 pm!).


The other deodorant that I was sent is called 'Strawberry Honeysuckle'. This is the .60 oz I was sent. It is so cute, like a mini-deodorant. This size is perfect for a trip, or just to throw in your purse when you are going out (you never know when you may need to freshen up!). The scent is not my favorite, but the product works well-- just like the other one. This fragrance is feminine and is an all-natural product. It goes on just like the other-- a normal deodorant. I just think it is so cute! Yes, I am weird.  ;)


I LOVE these deodorants! I will be purchasing more when I am done with these. They have other scents and products if you would like to check out Live Beautifully Body on Etsy or on their website.

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: