26 February 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Lippy Dudu Review


Hey, everyone! I am so excited about this review. I have had really dry lips lately (probably due to this awful weather!), but these products are sure to fix this problem for me. I was sent (1) 'Luxury Lip Butter Buffer' in the flavor 'Coffee Butter'. I was also sent (3) 'Lip Butters' (like Chapstick) in the flavors 'Strawberry Champagne', 'Summer Pudding', and 'Citrus Figgy'.


The packaging was so nice! I loved the drawstring bag, and the little package that the 'Lip Butters' came in. Everything just looked so neat and tidy. 


Once I opened the package with the 'Lip Butters', there was a little insert that I just found adorable. It had a little heart tied to it that says “made with love”. I just think that is too cute. Actually everything just looks cute! The 'Lip Butters' are all just bright and fun. They have cute labels wrapped around the tube with little sayings on them.


 The ingredients are listed on the back of the label. 'Best Mom Ever' is in the flavor 'Strawberry Champagne', 'Summer Lovin' is in the flavor 'Summer Pudding', and 'Lippy Dudu Don’t Give a Fig' is in the flavor 'Citrus Fig'. They all smell so yummy that I cant even pick my favorite one! I put these on immediately after opening them just to try them out. They are so creamy and moisturizing! I just love them. 

'Luxury Lip Butter Buffer' came in the flavor 'Coffee Butter'. Again, the label is great.


 It has the ingredients listed on one side, and the directions on how to use it on the other side. 


The front of the label says the flavor and what the product is. The first thing that I noticed after opening this, is that it smells DELICIOUS! I smelled coffee and cream cheese frosting when I opened it. Now the bottle does say “with butter scotch”, so I may be smelling the butter scotch instead of the cream cheese frosting. That was my first thought after opening the jar.


 I put some on my lips,just like the directions say. When I wiped the buffer off, I noticed my lips were so soft! You can definitely feel the scrub like texture on your lips, but it is not too harsh. I felt like I was getting the right amount of scrub without it being harsh or too soft.  After using these products, I can say that I don’t feel like my lips are dry and cracked, and that is amazing!

Okay, I honestly CANNOT get enough of these products! They are great. I will be using these all the time. When I run out, I'm buying more! The lip butters were so nice and creamy, much better than what you can buy in a supermarket. I have NEVER in my life tried a lip buffer as good as this one. Please check out Lippy Dudu on Etsy

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: