19 February 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Let Them Sparkle Review


Hi everyone, you all know how much I love my nails being done! Nails are like candy for your hands! 

I was sent a set of fake nails from Let Them Sparkle on Etsy. I was so excited to receive these nails, and they are gorgeous! I was sent the 'Mint' nail set with two design nails mixed in. LOVE! These nails just reminded me of summer, which I desperately want right now. I added summer in my life by putting these nails on today. 

They came nicely packaged and wrapped in tissue paper. I opened the paper, and the nail set came in a pack of 12. I also received two business cards with the nails.  There were NO directions on how to apply the nails.


I began to size them with a file, which worked well for the most part. These nails were very big, so you will have to clip them and file them. I honestly did not even think to clip them with nail scissors when I was trying to size them. I just used a nail file. The nail file got a little aggravating after a while. Once I got them to the size I wanted, I applied nail glue (which I got at Wal-Mart) to the fake nail. These nails are not going anywhere for a while! Once I glued the fake nail to my real nail, they really stuck (that's a good thing!). After I had all the fake nails glued, I noticed how long they were.  Let me just say I don’t prefer super long nails. But if you do, you will love these. I finally used my nail scissors to make them a little more comfortable, and then they were perfect


The file did not take the color away from the nail. I was really impressed with that. I like the fact that you can clip them, and it won’t mess up the nail. I have noticed with some fake nails that clipping or filing them takes away the color. NOT these. Now that I know exactly how to put them on, and I can make them to the size and length that I personally like, I fell in love! 


At first I really did not like these nails, because they just were not what I was used to. After having them on, and got them sized down, they fit comfortably. The length is just right, and they look nice and professional. It is nice that you can make them what you want them to be. You will have a little more work to do with these nails since you have to size them. There aren't multiple sizes like the ones you would buy at the store. Also, they are very long as I had said before. I wish the directions had been included with the nail set, as it would have made it a lot easier if I had known exactly how to put them on.

Did I mention that they offer so many different designs? I was in nail heaven looking at all the designs. So many to choose from! You honestly can’t find designs like these in the store, they are all so unique. Overall, I really do like these nails, and I would splurge on them for my Sunday (Sunday is nail day). I would buy them if I just wanted something fun and different, for instance if I was going to the beach (or on a trip in general) and just wanted fun nails. On the plus side I now have really AWESOME nails! Please check out Let Them Sparkle on Etsy.

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: