16 February 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Great Life Soap & Body Review


Hi, everyone! I love searching for AWESOME makeup removers. I am not one to leave makeup on throughout the night. Clogged pores? No, thank you! Great Life Soap & Body on Etsy sent me the 'Great Life Classic Grapeseed Cold Cream Make-Up Remover and Emollient' and 'Give Me Roses Complexation Soap'. These products are natural (you all know I love natural products!).


Let me say that I was very impressed with the packaging. Once I opened the package, the products were wrapped nicely. There was a nice little card, and a business card in the package. The card was very sweet (they send them to all the customers who purchase from them). I think it just makes it more personal when you get a card that is hand-written. 

The bottle of the 'Great Life Classic Grapeseed Cold Cream Make-Up Remover and Emollient' is “A perfect balance of Grapeseed oil and Beeswax”, and the bottles' net weight is 2.0 oz. 


There were no directions on the bottle on how to use this.  So, I used it like I would my normal makeup remover.  I opened the product, and was slightly shocked. The product looked very thick, and it was. The smell is nice and clean. There was barely a smell at all. 


I took my makeup off with this product, and it works very well. It really wiped the makeup away. I didn’t have to use it twice or anything like that (some products don’t get all of my makeup the first time!). I really liked that I didn’t have to scrub my face to get my makeup off. The product turned to an oil after really rubbing it in, or spreading it across my face. This was a slight problem for me, as I am very oily already. But I continued washing my face.  Now my face feels very nice and clean. I thought the oil would really make my face oily, but it didn’t. 


Although I would not use this makeup remover everyday, I would use it a few times per week. I would definitely recommend this to someone with very dry skin. 

Next, I used the 'Give Me Roses Complexation Soap'. It is scented like roses, which is not my favorite scent.  I really like products that are “cute”, and since it is not a clean cut bar of soap, it really gives it character. 


The scent was strong at first, but it died down after I used it a bit. This soap lathered very well, and made my skin feel very soft and clean. I LOVE soaps that leave that 'clean feeling' on my skin. It didn’t leave me dry or oily. Just clean. 


I would recommend the 'Complexation Soap' to everyone with any skin type. I really like this soap, and will be using it again and again. Most likely, I'll buy more once I am done with this bar! Please check out Great Life Soap & Body on Etsy!

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: