22 January 2015

Rock the Lunchbox Campaign Food Reviews


Alrighty, as part of the #RocktheLunchbox campaign from Influenster, I'm gonna give a detailed review of my products that I purchased with the coupons.  Except for the Applegate Halftime and the Annie's Frozen Snacks because they don't sell them at a store near me.  Sadness. 


First, the Honest Kids Fruit Punch. This was actually really good. It was not as sweet as I thought it would be, and I am happy to see the amount of excellent nutrition in it.


Next, the Annie's Homegrown Cheddar Squares. I'm not too much a fan of Annie's since they sold out recently, but I never had these so I figured I'd give them a shot. Please, please, please don't go into it thinking they are going to taste identical to Cheez-its, because they don't. They have more of a bland taste, but if you look at the ingredients, they are WAY better for you.


Finally, the Rudi's original gluten-free bread. I never had gluten-free bread before, nor have I had bread that I purchased from the freezer section. To be honest, this is delicious! It makes for a great toast!!



It was easy to make my son a healthy lunch for school!  He helped me pack it, and he was excited to eat it!


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: