01 January 2015

..::Product Review::.. Kobert Waterproof Case


My Review of the Kobert Waterproof Case

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"Use our Kobert Waterproof Case to keep your phone dry while you swim, ski, hike, surf, canoe, snowboard, jetski, fish, snorkel etc. This provides you freedom to take your mobile phone with you wherever you are. You can use your mobile phone while in the waterproof case and use both front and back cameras on your phone because the waterproof case has a see-through window on both sides.”

Review…

I was sent a premium waterproof case from Kobert to review.  

This case costs $11.99, and it ships free with Amazon Prime.

Packaging & Presentation of the Kobert Waterproof Case

This case arrived in perfect condition, there were no dents nor defects with the product or its packaging.  The entire case and its packaging measures 10.25" tall by 5.75" wide.  The case itself is neatly packed along with a bonus stylus and lanyard.  It's not in clamshell packaging (thank goodness!), but it is sealed pretty good.  The package is see-through.

The front of the package has a little insert in the top that features the product, brand, and a few points about the product.  You can see the actual case through the front, and there is a little filler insert inside the case.  The back of the packaging lists the models of phones that this case fits.  It also has the manufacturer's contact information.



After taking the case out of the plastic packaging, you will find the actual case, a stylus, and a lanyard.



I pulled the filler insert out of the case, and it is pretty informative on the back.  I suggest you read this before using this case.  It outlines the benefits, warnings, general uses, and the waterproofing certifications.



The case has two little turn locks on top, and it is marked with open/close, so you know which way to turn them.  When you unlock the case, you will be able to pull the two plastic parts away from each other and insert your phone.




My Personal Experience with the Kobert Waterproof Case

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and let me be the first to tell you that finding a case for this phone is terrible.  Nobody makes cases that are actually cute and protective that fit properly.  Luckily, this one fits, and it fits nicely.  

My family and I do a lot of 4-wheeling during the warmer months, and we love bringing our phones to listen to music.  The only problem is that bringing a phone limits you to what you can do.  With a waterproof case, you are good to go, no matter what!  I had to test this out!

First things first-- I wanted to make sure that my phone fit.  I unlocked the top, and my phone easily went in with no effort.  It closed nicely, and I had absolutely no issues.  You can see both the front and the back of my phone.  Some waterproof cases only have the front available, but this one is all-access.  I love that!



I made sure that I was able to use the touchscreen through the case.  It worked with no problems.



The lanyard is actually pretty cool.  I'm not going to use the stylus because I already have one on my phone, but it works great on my tablet!  I like the lanyard because if you are riding the 4-wheeler, your phone won't bounce around everywhere.  You can keep it directly on your person without fear of losing it.  It attaches right to the top of the case.



I stuck both ends in a bowl of water, and it definitely worked.  There were no leaks inside, and the phone was bone-dry.



I think my husband likes this case more than I.  He practically stole it out of my hands!  He has a Note 3, too, so he knows the problems that go along with finding a properly fitting case.



Pros of the Kobert Waterproof Case
  • Large size fits my Note 3.
  • Includes a lanyard for easy, safe keeping.
  • Protects from a variety of instances-- snow, beach sand, scratches, stains, etc.
  • You can take pictures underwater up to 100 feet.
    Cons of the Kobert Waterproof Case
    • I would love to see more of a color selection.  The only color that I am aware of in this case is black.
    Summary

    All of you on here may not be avid 4-wheeling fans, but this case is practical for so much more.  It protects from water, stains, sand, dust, oily substances, scratches, etc.  Think-- beaches, snow, swimming pools, etc.  There are so, so many places that this case would be practical.  It really works, it's inexpensive, and it fits the bigger phones.

    Are you wanting to get your very own Kobert Waterproof Case?


    For further information, please visit Kobert on:


    DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...


    Thanks your blog is awesome.

    Videocon Telecom in talks for JV with 3 global smart city solution providers
    Videocon Telecom is in advanced talks to float a joint venture with three international smart city solution providers even as it prepares to gradually exit the spectrum-dependent mobility business,