28 January 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Review of Becca Cosmetics' Shimmering Pressed Skin Perfector


Hi everyone, I am so excited about this review. Why, you may ask? Because it is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous. I am in love with this highlight.


The website reads: “Refined luminosity in any light. This formula features ultra-fine luminescent pearls that absorb, reflect and refract light so your natural glow is never lost. Unlike the traditional pressed powder method, which simply mixes and compresses dry ingredients, this unique process blends pigments with proprietary liquid binders, resulting in unparalleled, creamy application with balanced color dispersion. This formula features multi-toned, ultra-fine pigment pearls that adjust to skin’s natural undertones.  Formulated without parabens.”  Please click here for more information!

I purchased the Becca Cosmetics shimmering pressed skin perfector in the shade 'Opal'. I got mine on Amazon for $43.95, which is more than it costs on the Becca Cosmetics website. On their website it is $38.00. The reason I purchased it on Amazon, was because it was out of stock on the website. I am very impatient when it comes to my makeup.  I actually just got this in the mail today, and couldn't wait to tell everyone about it! It comes in a cute little brown rubber compact, and has a shiny plastic top that almost looks like aluminum. 


Inside it has a mirror and the product itself. On the back of the compact, it has a sticker saying it is a 'Becca' product and tells you the color and how much of it 8g/0.28oz.e.


It will take a while to use all of this highlight because it is so pigmented; you only need a little on your brush. I tried some today (just playing around with it), and I only needed one sweep with my makeup brush. It gives such a warm, healthy glow to the cheeks. I also put some on the bridge of my nose and above my eyebrows.

The coloring of the product is just gorgeous, it definitely has some gold and shimmer in it, which in my opinion, is what gives you that 'warm healthy glow'. When the sun hits your face, it will definitely show off your features!


There are (4) other shimmering skin perfectors on the Becca Cosmetics website. They are all absolutely beautiful and there are shades for all skin colors, which is perfect. I will definitely be trying more of the Becca products in the future!

Xoxo
marah

Disclaimer:  This is my product.  This is not a sponsored review.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: