27 January 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Project Pan - Challenge Video

Have you heard of Project Pan? It's where you choose products that you've owned for awhile, and you need to hit pan and use 'em up! The challenge is that you can't buy anymore of that type of product until you finish the project product. 

Our goal is to complete each of our items by December '15. Can we do it? What do you think? Do you have any Project Pan goals?


Xoxo
marah

DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: