26 January 2015

..::Book Review::.. Dating the Wrong Men by Kelly Rossi


My Review of Dating the Wrong Men by Kelly Rossi

Back of the Book Description:

“The Misadventurer’s Guide through Bad Relationship Choices, a fresh, entertaining, and comically written memoir filled with invaluable life and dating lessons. A true guide to love and romance for women working to find their prince in a pond of frogs, Rossi narrates her journey through each chapter highlighting a different ‘wrong man’ personality type that women are faced with in the current dating pool."

Synopsis (My Personal Version):

There are so many chapters in this book, but each chapter is about the wrong kind of guy that you want in your life.  Kelly Rossi  really personalizes this book with her experiences and makes it into a guide for other women.  There is a lot of coverage in here, and it is written in such a genius way that I couldn't put it down.  The tone is familiar yet personable.  At the end of each chapter, there is a checklist so you can check the boxes to see if your guy is a match!

My Thoughts:

I am not a dedicated non-fiction reader, but when a book catches my attention-- I'm all in!  I can't say that I've had a majority of these experiences, but I have had a few and that makes it very interesting to see how the author handled it in her own life compared to how I would handle it.  It's not a really long book, but it is informative, and it will definitely show you when to steer clear.  I learned a lot, and I had an enjoyable experience reading it.  

If you haven’t read anything by Kelly Rossi, please check out some of her books, you will quickly fall in love with her work.

CLICK HERE to purchase this book-- available in Kindle and Paperback.

Please visit Kelly Rossi:


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Seems like a good book

Denise Hauer said...

I <3 read!