11 December 2014

Celebrate the Holidays with Best Buy & Canon

Celebrate the Holidays with Best Buy & Canon!

Well, guys.  I guess I am going to have to admit that I am 27 years old, and the past 4 months have been the first time that I've ever used an actual digital camera.  I guess I just never realized what I have been missing!


In fact, if it wasn't for my husband, I probably still wouldn't have used one.  My husband is really into astronomy, and he loves taking pictures of the sky through his telescope.  He bought a camera 4 months ago, and I'll admit that I was pretty confused.  It had so many pieces and modes!  I watched him use it for awhile (and by that, I mean days...weeks even).  He didn't only take pictures of the sky, he also took pictures of our family and nature in general.  I was amazed at what this camera could capture!

Then it hit me.

I have a blog, blogs need pictures.  There is a camera sitting right next to me, it's time to familiarize myself so I can use it.  You know what?  I absolutely, positively love it.  The detail is amazing.  Want to know a feature that I just adore?  That it can take videos, too.  No need to have separate electronics for different purposes.  This camera does it all!

NOW is the time to consider one.  The holidays are coming up, stores are running sales, people are in the 'gracious mood'... 

Best Buy is the ultimate destination for the latest cameras to capture your holiday memories. The Canon EOS Rebel T5i is one of the best-selling DSLRs. 

This camera makes advanced photography easy and fun, and gives you exceptional image quality, along with a host of features to enhance your creative expression.

Features:
  • Capture Hollywood caliber full HD video  
  • Continuous autofocus while taking HD video
  • Features an 18.0-megapixel CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 5 image processor to ensure vivid, crystal-clear images.
  • The 3" vari-angle touch screen simplifies navigation.

Coupon:  Save $150 on the Canon EOS Rebel T5i at Best Buy*. Visit Best Buy to learn more. *offer valid 12/7-12/20

Disclaimer:  All posts must include the following disclaimer:  The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free

No comments: