17 November 2014

Ricola Revitalizing Herb Drops


Welcome to cold and flu season 2014.  It's not really a fun time of year.

Some of you may get sick, others not.  

IF you are a person that is more susceptible to catching a bug, you know that feeling you get while being sick?  The bleh, bleh, bleh feeling?  

You know, the feeling that you don't want to do anything, go anywhere, and kind of hang out on the couch all day?  

Ricola just fixed that.  The new Revitalizing Herb Drops are available.  

Each drop contains an effervescent, powder-filled center with B-Vitamins and lemon zest flavor!

Now, here's the scoop-- how are they really? Well...I was given a chance to test them out.  

They are SO good to me, almost like candy.  Please be advised that these are extremely lemon-y, so if you are not too keen on that flavor you would not like these.  

The powder-filled center?  At first I didn't like it.  Probably because it was different, and I'd never experienced something like it.  It's kind of fizzy and sweet.

Lastly, I haven't had the opportunity to actually use these while I was sick (thank goodness!), but I definitely am going to use these if I end up with an unfortunate bug.


Disclaimer:  I was sent 1 bag of Revitalizing Herb Drops from Ricola and Crowdtap for free, for testing and review purposes.

No comments: