11 November 2014

..::Review::.. Influenster Moda VoxBox


My Review of the Influenster Moda VoxBox

Today I wanted to look closely at the contents of Influenster's Moda VoxBox and share them with you.

I love beauty products and anything to do with fashion, wellness, etc.  That's why when I received this box, I tried everything almost immediately.

As a general overview, the box included the following:
+ Puffs SoftPack
+ Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask
+ Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa
+ Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer
+ Resource Spring Water
+ Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara
+ Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick
+ Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip Liner

Please continue reading for a review of each product in the Moda VoxBox.

The first product is the Puffs SoftPack.  These are really neat. You can put them anywhere! I like to keep them in my car.  They fit nicely and do not get smooshed.  The designs on the packaging are also way better than your standard box tissue.  A 1-pack is sold anywhere in the $1.99-$2.49 range, and a 3-pack is sold anywhere in the $4.99-$5.99 range.


Next, we have the Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask.  It contains honey and apricot oils to protect and hydrate your hair, making it really soft.   In my opinion, this smelled amazing. It made my hair smooth and manageable.  It costs $14.99.


The next product is the Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa.  It's awesome because it only has 5 ingredients:  sugar, cocoa, nonfat milk, salt, and natural flavor.  There are no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.  This hot cocoa was delicious!  I wish Influenster dumped a few more packets in my box!  ;)  I will most definitely be buying this again.  It costs only $2.29 for a box.


The fourth product is the Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer.  This particular moisturizer contains hydralucence, which illuminates your skin as it locks in moisture at the same time.  I took the one-week challenge, and I'll be posting a video on YouTube soon with details of my experience.  You can purchase this anywhere from $5.99-$6.99.


The fifth product is my most favorite.  I love water, and I love Resource water.  I've been drinking this since I found it at the gas station last year.  I was really excited to see this bottle in my Moda VoxBox.  It is 100% natural spring water and the bottle is made with 50% recycled plastic, and is 100% recyclable itself.  This water retails for around $1.49.


Lastly, there were (3) Rimmel London products.  There was the Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara, the Moisture Renew Lipstick, and the Moisture Renew Lip Liner.  I've never used Rimmel London products before, so this was my first time testing each of them out.  The Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves mascara was awesome.  I'm really picky when it comes to mascara, so I had no idea what to expect.  To my surprise, I was left with plumped and lifted lashes without any clumps.  This mascara costs anywhere from $5.49-$5.99.  Next, the Moisture Renew Lipstick and Lip Liner kind of go together.  I'm not sure how I feel about the liner.  It's totally clear, so it goes with any shade of lipstick, but I didn't know if I applied it correctly because I couldn't see it, and I'm not even sure if it worked.  I'm really not that impressed with it.  This lip liner costs between $5.99-$6.49.   Lastly, the lipstick.  I loved it!  I just started using colors on my lips vice my typical gloss, so I'm glad that Influenster sent me a nude color to begin with.  This lipstick applies super easy, and it really does feel like your lips are more moisturized. I'd definitely purchase this lipstick again.  It goes anywhere from $6.99-$7.99.



Disclaimer:  I received the aforementioned products complimentary from Influenster in my Moda VoxBox for testing and review purposes only.

No comments: