02 November 2014

Making Havarti & Pear Pastries with Arla Dofino


I just wanted to give a quick update about my cheese tasting experience provided by Arla Dofino.  

Since I love cheese, I really, really wanted to try something new.  

I decided to bake a dessert with it.  Strange, right?  Well, it turned out GREAT!

I made Havarti & Pear Pastries.  

The sweetness of the filling combined with the saltiness of the puff pastry and the nuttiness of the cheese made for an excellent combination that everybody loved.

I used a recipe from the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, and it literally took about 15 minutes to have these babies ready to eat.  You can find the recipe here.




Disclaimer:  I was provided a sample of Arla Dofino cheese on behalf of BzzAgent for reviewing purposes.  All opinions are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

No comments: