10 September 2014

75% off at Rite Aid - End of Summer Clearance Finds


Typical me.  I go in for one thing, come out with 20.  But it's important to always check the clearance shelves! (That's what I tell myself). Anyway, check out the haul below.


M&M's & Starburst Candles - $0.49/each
Saltwater Taffy - bag for $1.00
Cotton Candy (my favorite) - $0.64/tub
Flip Flops (this brand lasted me all summer long) - $1.99 
Wind Spinner - $7.49

.... and the best part ...



My hummingbird Wind Spinner!  I have wanted one of these since I've seen them in Home Depot, but I wasn't going to pay $30-40 for it.  I found the same exact one at Rite Aid for $7.49.  I just had to get it!

Check out your local Rite Aid and see if you can find anything good.  This time of year always makes for some good clearance shopping!


No comments: