04 August 2014

My PINCHme Box Has Arrived!


      I was really, really excited this afternoon when I opened my mailbox and found the PINCHme box that I ordered a few weeks ago.

     PINCHme is this awesome company that sends out entirely free samples.  You go on their website, complete your profile, and add samples to your cart.  When you are done, you get a PINCHme box delivered right to your door containing all the samples that you ordered.  No money, no obligations, nothing!  

Here's a quick peek into my PINCHme box:


A breakdown of the product samples:
  • Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo, Conditioner, and a 1-minute treatment
  • Garnier Fructis Balancing Daily Exfoliator
  • Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Hair Elixir 
  • Gevalia Kaffe Signature Blend Ground Coffee
  • Sinful Colors Nail Polish - Full Size - #323 Feeling Great
Coupons:
  • $1.00 off any Garnier Fructis Treatment Product
  • $0.50 off any 12-oz Gevalia Coffee Product

     This was a pretty awesome box for my first one.  PINCHme is releasing their new batch of samples on August 26, 2014 at 12:00 pm, so you better hurry on over and make your profile now!

Click HERE to sign up, and get your PINCHme box!

No comments: