29 June 2011

Taking a Vacation!


Hey, everybody!

This weekend is very special to me.  I am taking a trip to Cleveland, Ohio -- my hometown.  

I left Cleveland in 2006 to join the military.  Since then, I have moved all around the country, North, South, East, and West.

I really don't particularly enjoy the area, since I got to see the rest of the country.  It's so neat to be able to explore different parts of the US that I didn't know existed.  It has given me a new outlook on life.

I have been given the opportunity to visit my family and friends this weekend for the 4th of July.  I'm really excited to show off my son, and my awesome husband!

I won't be updating my blog after noon tomorrow, as we will be heading out.  Check back on Tuesday for updates, I'll keep them rolling in then!  

I'll post pictures, we have a bunch of fun stuff planned.  

Has anybody ever been to Cedar Point?  That's our Sunday trip!  I miss going there, I used to go once or twice a year, now I can only dream of it!

Take care, and I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Deepak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.