I went to get the mail today, and I found a pretty neat package sitting in my box! It was filled with goodies from Yoplait! Inside was a pink/red tote bag, a handy post-it-note hanger, and a coupon for free Yoplait Greek Yogurt!
I just had to go to the store and redeem the coupon so I can blog about my experiences with Yoplait Greek Yogurt, as it would be my first time trying it. I chose the strawberry flavor with real fruit on the bottom.
What I really liked about the Yogurt was the nutrition facts on the back. There are 160 calories per cup, with 0g of Total Fat, and 14g of Protein! It really filled me up, and I wasn't craving any other snacks for quite a bit of time!!
Here are some interesting facts about Yoplait Greek Yogurt:
- Has a thick and creamy texture
- Satisfies hunger with at least 14g of protein per cup
- Excellant source of Calcium and Vitamin D
- Comes in Strawberry, Blueberry, Honey Vanilla, Plain, Key Lime, and Peach
- 4-packs contain 4 oz cups with 9 grams of protein per cup for $2.99 SRP
- The yogurt is made from milk from cows not treated with rBST/rBGH (steroids/hormones)
Check out YOPLAIT GREEK YOGURT to gain some more insight on this fantastic snack!!
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. I received a coupon for a free sample of Yoplait Greek Yogurt. All ideas and opinions stated above are mine and solely mine.