07 November 2010

..::Product Review::.. CoverGirl Lash Blast Length Mascara


I've recently been looking for a new mascara, as mine have past the 6 month expiration date.  I received CoverGirl Lash Blast Length Mascara in the mail to review, and let me tell you, I LOVE IT!

This is me, without any mascara.  (UGH!)

Packaging
The packaging is probably one of my favorite parts of this mascara.  It is BRIGHT yellow, so it is so easy to find in my makeup bag.  Usually I spend quite a few extra minutes trying to locate my mascara, but not anymore.  I can just look inside my bag and when I see yellow, I'm set to go!  Also, when you buy the mascara in stores, it comes sealed and brush separately, so it does not dry out.

Ease of Use
CoverGirl Lash Blast Length Mascara is super easy to use.  The brush is amazing, as it allows you to put it on smoothly, minus the clumps.  Probably one of the easiest, and fastest I've ever put on mascara!

After LookAll I can say is, "WOW!"  

  
After I applied the mascara.

Value
If you buy this mascara in stores (most stores carry it!), you will pay about $7.00 on average.  It is really worth it.  I've used many 'expensive' mascaras that I paid over $40.00 for, and CoverGirl Lash Blast Length is probably my favorite overall.  It is really, honestly worth the price.

Summary
Overall, I'd definitely buy Cover Girl Lash Blast Length Mascara again.  I love it, it's super easy to use, lasts a long time, and washes off easily at the end of the day.  You can do so much with it, from the casual work look - all the way- to the dressier evening look.

Total Stars:  5 out of 5


1 comment:

Beckie said...

I love love this stuff! New follower by the way, I like your blog and am glad I found it :) Have a great day!